Bracknell, UK – 9th November, 2012 – The votes have been counted and El Presidente will resume his fourth term ruling over his island paradise as Tropico 4 Gold Edition hits retail outlets across the UK and export territories today! Containing both the original Tropico 4, and its much-lauded expansion, Modern Times, this fantastic combination of story-driven city-building and humorous economic simulation is now available for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and Windows PC.
Tropico 4 Gold Edition combines the award-winning city-builder Tropico 4 and its equally beloved expansion, Tropico 4: Modern Times. If you missed out on the game (and its expansion) that has won multiple Editor’s Choice awards from the likes of Game Informer and IGN, this is your chance to get them in one great bundle.
As the president of a tiny Caribbean island, it’s up to you to lead your country to greatness! Will you be a benevolent and tolerant leader, or a power-mad dictator? Will your economy rely on tourism, farming, big business or cheap sweatshops? The decisions you make will shape the future of your island, and more importantly, the size of your off-shore bank account.
Features of Tropico 4 Gold Edition
- Become the heroic leader, or a despicable despot as your customized El Presidente avatar makes decisions for the good or ill of the people
- Two extensive campaigns consisting of more than 30 unique missions including the new “Modern Times” campaign
- More than 100 buildings in total, including the stock exchange, shopping mall, aqua park, car factories and shuttle launch pad
- Council of Ministers – Elevate citizens to government positions to help push through your more controversial decisions
- Sandbox mode for custom games, with improved map and scenario editor for endless replayability
Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter @KalypsoMediaUK
About The Kalypso Media Group
Founded in 2006 in Germany by industry veterans Simon Hellwig and Stefan Marcinek, Kalypso Media is a global, independent developer, marketer and publisher of interactive entertainment software with 120 employees world-wide.
Along with Headquarters in Worms, Germany, the company has offices in the United Kingdom and the United States. Kalypso Media also enjoys very strong global digital distribution through its Kalypso Media Digital Ltd. Subsidiary, and owns three development studios – Realmforge Studios GmbH, Gaming Minds Studios GmbH and Noumena Studios GmbH – and works with multiple leading independent developers.
Kalypso Media‘s titles include the critically acclaimed Tropico 4, Sins of a Solar Empire, and Dungeons. Upcoming multi-platform titles include Omerta - City of Gangsters, DARK and The Dark Eye - Demonicon. Further information about Kalypso Media is available at http :// www . kalypsomedia . com .
Xbox, Xbox 360, and Xbox LIVE are either registered trademarks or trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.