SZCZECIN, POLAND - September 10, 2013 - it's time to race in the tropics in the new DLC expansion for Zombie Driver HD called the Tropical Race Rage.
The DLC adds a new Tropical Tournament to the game's Blood Race mode. It includes six events on an island resort filled with zombies, ancient ruins and a secret drug cartel plantation. Players can also take advantage of the new six wheel Military Truck available and upgradeable in all game modes as well as extra car paints for the Bus and Sports Car.
Zombie Driver HD Tropical Race Rage Trailer:
The Tropical Race Rage DLC is now available on Steam and XBLA for $2.99 and will be coming to the PSN in early October. To celebrate the release, the game is available at 75% off and the DLC at 33% off for one week on Steam.
About Zombie Driver™ HD:
Insane mix of cars, speed, explosions, blood and zombies! Fight through an epic narrative campaign or test yourself in the Slaughter and Blood Race modes. Engage huge bosses, save survivors, drive crazy vehicles such as a bulldozer, fire truck or even a tank and smash everything in your way. Take part in the Blood Race tournament - chase other cars and take them down without mercy on brutal racing tracks. Jump into the Slaughter mode and survive as long as possible on specially crafted arenas.
- Epic story campaign with 31 diverse missions featuring boss fights, night missions, special vehicles and more...
- Blood Race mode with 30 unique events offering the best arcade racing experience in 3 distinct game types:
*Race - classic racing spiced up with guns and loads of zombies
*Eliminator - take down as many vehicles as you can before the time runs out
*Endurance - there is a bomb on your car and its ticking. Race through checkpoints to extend your time
- Survive endless zombie waves on 7 twisted slaughter arenas
- Drive 13 insane zombie killing machines including a school bus, a fire truck, a bulldozer or even a tank
- 9 different upgrades, which can transform an innocent Taxi into a Chariot of Death
- Vehicle mounted weapons including miniguns, flamethrowers, rocket launchers or even dual railguns
- All weapons have 3 upgrade levels which come with unique features
- Dynamic combo system with tricks to help fight off the hordes of zombies
- PhysX by NVIDIA
About EXOR Studios™
EXOR Studios is an independent game development company founded in August 2007 and based in Szczecin, Poland. It is known for its work on the popular zombie smashing hit - Zombie Driver and the award winning and critically acclaimed Source Engine Mod - D.I.P.R.I.P.
© 2009-2012 EXOR Studios, the EXOR Studios logo and Zombie Driver logo are trademarks or registered trademarks in the United States, European Union and other countries. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
# # #