- Location: Uppsala, Sweden
- Salary: Negotiable
- Category: Artist
- Posted: 08 November 2017
Environment Artist - Uppsala, Sweden
This is your chance to join a leading independent Nordic studio who create, publish and distribute high quality entertainment products. With studios in Stockholm, Paris and Los Angeles, this company is highly accomplished at developing original IPs as well as working with licensed content.
They're now on the lookout for an Environment Artist who will enjoy taking artistic ownership of gameplay levels and pushing their aesthetic and technical skills to the fullest. Your interest lies foremost with creating realistic worlds, exteriors and interiors, as well as nature. Working from concepts and art direction, you'll model, texture and create collision while also having the initiative to take work further independently.
- Three years' working as a 3D Artist within the games industry or equivalent
- Excellent experience in Maya, Photoshop and Z-Brush
- A good knowledge of scale, proportions, materials and color/light
- Experience / knowledge of Substance is a plus
- Experience with PBR is a plus
- An ability to work in a team, communicate well and being proactive
- Thorough understanding of architecture and nature
- Great with time estimations, assessments and prioritizing
Why you should apply:
This is a dynamic and rapidly growing studio who live and die by gameplay. They take ownership of the IP's they work with and have the future lined up with some huge brands. You could work on a wide variety of games and never get bored, ranging from bank robbers, zombies and more!
Interested? Call Max on +44 (0) 1709 834 777 or email Max@aswift.com