- Location: Canvey Island, United Kingdom
- Salary: £25000-35000
- Category: Sales
- Posted: 06 December 2017
This is your chance to join the world’s largest manufacturer and distributor of playing cards and board games. They own a number of big brands and have people playing their products in more than 185 countries across the world!
Due to their continued success our client are looking to bring on board a Key Account Manager with experience and buckets of passion for the toy/children’s product sector. From day one you’ll make existing accounts your own as you look after and continue to grow them, while establishing new accounts!
- You will have experience of selling related character licensed products within nursery, toy, textiles, housewares or gift categories. Knowledge of toy retailers and buyers would be extremely advantageous.
- You must have a proven demonstrated ability to nurture business, materially increase sales and listings.
- You will have experience of selling and developing own label products.
- You will have experience selling into top tier customers within retail, gifts and grocery.
- Have the analytical skill and experience to deliver sales forecasts, by customer and product line.
Interest? Contact Brendon Smith-Westergaard at Brendon@aswift.com or on +44 1709 834777.