- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Salary: £50000-80000
- Category: Marketing
- Posted: 25 October 2017
Feeling lucky, punk? Our client is a leader in social and mobile casino games, satisfying millions of players around the world. Their passion and dedication to delivering the most amazing and fun playing experiences is reflected in their portfolio of award-winning and cutting-edge social and mobile slots games. In our client’s case, the house really does always win!
- As the Liveops Manager you will be charged with creating planning and executing in game events, campaigns, CRM pop ups and retention channels. You will head special sales, new game launches and apply more engagement events to drive user’s engagement and monetization.
- You will work closely with the product team to implement new feature requirements that will increase the in game performance.
- As a Liveops manager you should be data and KPI driven understand how to drive towards data proven results.
- You should have knowledge of competitor’s liveops events.
- 3 years’ experience running Liveops management in a relevant industry: F2P and social Casino games preferred
- Experience in mobile and Facebook games preferred.
- Graduate degree in Science, Math, Economics, Business or other relevant department.
- Analytical and data driven
- Experience running AB (split) tests
- Deep understanding of consumer American culture. US residency background preferred
- Great coordination and planning skills
- Experience implementing and managing initiatives driven by personalization, customer segmentation, engagement and LTV of customer
- Detail oriented with focus on delivering results
- Self-starter, takes initiative, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities under pressure and tight deadlines in a fast paced, changing environment
- Team player
For more information about this excellent role contact Chris Mellor on +44 (0)1709 834777 or email email@example.com.