- Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
- Salary: Negotiable
- Category: Production
- Posted: 25 October 2017
Senior Producer - Copenhagen
Would you like to join the team behind one of the most successful games ever deployed to a mobile device?
What if we said that you could also have a big voice in how their team crafts and develops its future products?
Well if you are a seasoned Senior Producer with an intricate knowledge of the F2P market then now is your chance to be a key player in how our client continues to create awesome games at the forefront of a fast-paced market.
Have you got the skills I'm looking for?
If you like the sound of the opportunity so far, I'm looking for people with these keys skills and experiences:
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a production role;
- Experience with various project management methodologies - and familiar to Agile development and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP;
- Knowledge of technical pipelines and flows as well as development processes.
It is also a big plus if you…
- Have experience from within F2P mobile games or from an established successful F2P game studio;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification;
- Previous programming or related technical experience.
Why you should consider applying for this role??
Well apart from the mind-blowingly awesome opportunity to work with an uber-talented team on genre-leading games, here are a few other reasons that you might like…
- The best office location in Copenhagen;
- A chance to produce the best work of your life and have a lot of fun;
- An informal and creative culture where everybody is "heard".
For more information about this excellent opportunity please contact Simon Hope at email@example.com or give us a call on +44 (0)1709 834777.