- Location: Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
- Salary: £30000-45000
- Category: Audio
- Category: Music
- Posted: 26 October 2017
Senior Audio Designer
This is your chance to work for a studio who have created a number of critically-acclaimed, award winning racing games. A 2017 Best Places to Work award winner, Playground Games have brought together some of the most experienced and talented developers with a vision to create genre-defining titles for a global audience.
Due to their continued success, the studio are looking to add a new Senior Audio Designer to its band new development team and work on their next big IP! You will take responsibility for shaping the soundscape of an entirely new AAA open world action / RPG project, so it's a fantastic opportunity to leave your mark on something big!
As a 2017 Best Places to Work award winner, as voted by the studios employees, you can be sure that Playground Games are a studio who looks after their staff. You'll enjoy everything from flexitime to gym-discounts and duvet days, for those mornings where you simply can't pry yourself from that duvet cocoon.
Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years of experience working on AAA games, including development on current-gen consoles.
- Expert working knowledge of AudioKinetic Wwise, Unreal 4 and Pro Tools.
- A proven track record of world class technical audio design skills.
- Past Open World Experience
- Previous experience as a Senior or 5+ years exp
Why you should apply:
This is a rare opportunity to join one of the most successful studios in the UK! Their games are known across the world, and they provide a competitive benefits package, including multiple Duvet Days!
For more information about this excellent role contact Sol Argueso on +44 (0)1709 834777 or email email@example.com.