- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £25000-35000
- Category: Digital
- Category: Web
- Category: Digital Media
- Posted: 01 November 2017
Community Content Manager - Cambridge
This studio have been developing standout AAA video games since 1994 across a range of genres. Having sold millions of copies of their critically acclaimed diverse games portfolio, they’re now in a position to self-publish, and aim to put themselves, as well as the games industry as a whole, at the forefront of the world’s entertainment industry.
As an experienced Community Manager, you'll join this studio's growing and fun-loving community team. You’ll be working on some of the industry’s biggest and most loved games and take the lead in creating content that feeds people’s passions. You'll work with your community to bring the games to life, be this through writing engaging community content, articles and features, hosting videos and live streams and running competitions and events.
Have you got the skills I'm looking for?
- Previous Community Management, Journalist or other relevant experience
- Demonstrable experience in effectively creating and managing livestreams
- Willingness to travel several times a year to attend gaming events both in the UK and internationally.
Icing on the cake?
- Experience presenting videos, livestreams or sound files/podcasts/online/ radio would be advantageous
- Games or entertainment industry experience beneficial
- Enthusiast of Frontier games.
Interested? Hit apply now! Alternatively, let's have a chat. You can contact me at Chris@aswift.com or on +44 1709 834777,Apply