- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Salary: £30000-55000
- Category: Programmers
- Posted: 02 November 2017
VR Programmer - Berlin / Staufen / Remote
This is your chance to join the creation of the first-ever VR/AR World of Science and Technology experience; a collaborative Virtual and Augmented Reality gaming platform between industry leading scientists and universities for one of the world’s biggest industries. If you are interested in pushing the boundaries of VR and AR through Science and Technology with a gamification twist, then this may be the opportunity for you!
This is an English-speaking studio who provides a comprehensive benefits package for all its employees and their family members. As a thank you for all your hard work, you’ll receive equity in the VR/AR division of the company. Need to move for the role? The company provides comprehensive relocation and visa/immigration support to get the right person, and their family, to them. What’s more, the company have plans to open a San Francisco office soon, so there will be a possibility to move there in the future.
This role can either be based in the company’s Berlin or Staufen office, or even remote!
- Implement gameplay systems in a self-organising, interdisciplinary team;
- Write clean, well-tested, performant code;
- Create and integrate new VR and AR gameplay systems for interaction and content creation.
Have you got the skills I’m looking for?
- A minimum of three years’ game programming experience with strong C++ knowledge;
- Ability to design and communicate gameplay systems to a team;
- Strong verbal and written communication English skills.
Desirable qualifications and skills:
- Unreal Engine 4 Development experience;
- Experience working on multiplayer games in general, bonus points for an MMO;
Interested? Hit apply now! Alternatively, let’s have a chat. You can contact me at Andy@aswift.com or on +44 1709 834777.