- Location: Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Salary: Negotiable
- Category: Designer
- Posted: 02 November 2017
Senior Game Designer (Contract) - Cambridge
This studio are a global leader in interactive technology and video games. They deliver cutting-edge gaming experience across multiple platforms, and are constantly pushing the envelope when it comes to developing products that capture the imagination of gamers and tech-consumers alike.
Their Cambridge-based research division is expanding and they are now looking for a seasoned Game Designer who will explore novel game-interactions that could be enabled by state-of-the-art AI approaches.
Role Skill Set:
- 5+ years’ of proven game design experience.
- Ability to visualize and describe game concepts and mechanics.
- Ability to effectively work and communicate with a diverse team from e.g., creative and technical backgrounds and skill sets.
- Excellent creative design and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to test out and work with constraints of state of the art technology that may not (yet) be fully functional.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in teams with diverse expertise and skill sets.
For more information about this excellent contract opportunity please contact Simon Hope at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on +44 (0)1709 834777.