- Location: Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Salary: £22000-35000
- Category: Designer
- Posted: 03 November 2017
Regular/Senior Mission Designer - Nottingham
This AAA studio are hard at work on their next title and have an exciting opportunity within their highly talented design department. They're now on the lookout for an experienced Mission Designer who specialises in designing and creating single player and co-op missions.
What you will be doing:
- Working with the Narrative department to formalise a high level plan for your missions, ensuring that each one is as memorable as possible whilst supporting the core game pillars and promoting the various narrative themes of the game
- Working with the Game Design team to ensure that the missions support the game’s pacing and unlock structure, as well as confirming that approved gameplay mechanics are utilised throughout
- Working with the other Level Designers to both implement and oversee implementation of the missions, as they are translated from paper designs into playable sections of the game world
It would be a bonus if:
- You have knowledge of Unreal Engine 4
- You have experience mentoring or coaching team members in day to day work
- You have shipped multiple AAA console games, and/or have worked in the games industry for 3+ years.
Interested? Hit apply now! Alternatively, let's have a chat. You can reach me at Sol@aswift.com or on +44 1709 834777