- Location: Midlands, United Kingdom
- Salary: Negotiable
- Category: Artist
- Posted: 10 November 2017
Our client have an exciting opportunity within their highly talented and experienced art department for a Senior Concept Artist.
You will be joining the team at the beginning of a new project developing an established AAA title in a realistic style for home consoles and PC platforms, and will play an instrumental role in generating concept art and production illustrations for characters, environments and props.
- At least 5 years’ professional video game development experience or equivalent experience in a related field; such as film or animation production
- Excellent drawing and conceptualisation skills with an ability to adapt to established styles and generate character, environment and prop focused concept art
- Proven ability to generate a visual solution to a complex brief, whilst adhering closely to the art pillars of the project
- In-depth anatomical and architectural knowledge
- Solid knowledge of fundamental illustration skills including composition, perspective, lighting and colour theory
- Demonstrable knowledge of form, composition, use of detail and visual story telling.
- Previous experience with SketchUp, 3DS Max or Unreal Engine 4 and the ability to work with block-out game assets to generate paint over concepts / sketches
For more information about this excellent role contact Max Stuart on +44 (0)1709 834777 or email email@example.com