- Location: Staufen, Germany
- Salary: £70000-110000
- Category: Programmers
- Posted: 15 November 2017
Principal VR Programmer
You will be a part of the creation of a first-ever VR/AR World of Science and Technology experience; a collaborative Virtual and Augmented Reality gaming platform between industry leading scientists and universities for one of the world’s biggest industries. If you are interested in pushing the boundaries of VR and AR through Science and Technology with a gamification twist, then this may be the opportunity for you!
This is an English-speaking studio who provides a comprehensive benefits package for all its employees and their family members. As a thank you for all your hard work, you’ll receive equity in the VR/AR division of the company. Need to move for the role? The company provides comprehensive relocation and visa/immigration support to get the right person, and their family, to them. What’s more, the company have plans to open a San Francisco office soon, so there will be a possibility to move there in the future.
As a full-time Principal VR Programmer, you’ll lead a team of programmers to create fun and engaging game systems to thrill a whole new audience of scientists.
- Evaluate and upgrade the technical skills of engineers on the team;
- Serve as an active partner in the VR team’s leadership;
- Implement gameplay systems in a self-organising, interdisciplinary team.
Have you got the skills I’m looking for?
- A minimum of six years’ game programming experience with strong C++ knowledge;
- Former experience in leading a team of programmers;
- Experience with 3D Game Engines.
Desirable qualifications and skills:
- Unreal Engine 4 Development experience;
- Experience working on multiplayer games in general, bonus points for an MMO;
Interested? Hit apply now! Alternatively, let’s have a chat. You can contact me at Andy@aswift.com or on +44 1709 834777.