- Location: Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Salary: Negotiable
- Category: Programmers
- Posted: 16 November 2017
Made up of industry veteran talent and well-known names, this is an exciting time to join our client as they scale up to develop their newly found studio to develop an ambitious and ground-breaking open-world game.
To deliver on the well-deserved hype surrounding their title, our client are looking to add a Network Architect to their team. Their next project is built to support networking from the ground up, and you will play a critical role in ensuring it is built on strong foundations. You’ll plan and implement the studio’s network architecture, working with third parties on server infrastructure, while communicating network requirements and limitations to the wider team.
- Self-motivated and driven to creatively solve problems.
- Strong communication skills, and comfortable working across teams.
- Extensive videogame network programming/architecture experience, including having shipped at least one AAA PC/console title.
- Experience managing technical team members.
Why you should apply:
This career-defining role brings with it great scope for career growth and the satisfaction of making a significant personal contribution to a high-profile project with a brand new studio.
For more information, contact Jordan Bateman at Jordan@aswift.com or +44 (0)1709 834777