- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Salary: Negotiable
- Category: Production
- Posted: 21 November 2017
Producer - London
2017 Best Places To Work award winner Hutch Games create console production value games for a mobile market. Having launched eight smash-hit games, including MMX Racing and Hot Wheels: Race off, the team believes in the power of small, focused and empowered teams to build the best games possible.
Joining the studio’s London office, your role as Producer will be to ensure standout titles are delivered on time and to budget in a saturated market. You’ll act as the SCRUM master, driving the day-to-day execution of the studio’s plan, making sure you’re on top of every detail – nothing will slip by you! What’s more, you’ll draw upon your previous experience to identify and manage risks before they surface and by a point of contact with all contractors.
The indie studio boasts a transparent and open work culture, which has won a number of awards. One of the most notable benefits that Hutch provides for their employees is the option for staff to work from home for two days every week – that’s a lot of extra time you could spend wrapped up in bed instead of travelling into work on a cold winter morning!
Have you got the skills I’m looking for?
- Previous experience as a Producer or equivalent in video games, preferably in mobile free-to-play games running as a live service.
- An in-depth understanding of the mobile F2P business & mobile development.
- A thorough understanding and appreciation of lean development principles and how to implement them.
- A deep understanding of agile development and GaaS.
- Deep experience with Jira is preferred, both for task and bug tracking.
Interested? Hit apply now! Alternatively, let’s have a chat – you can contact me at Simon@aswift.com or on +44 1709 834777