- Location: Sheffield, United Kingdom
- Salary: Negotiable
- Category: Artist
- Posted: 21 November 2017
Senior Concept Artist - Sheffield
This is your chance to join one of the UK's most prolific and secure independent game developers with a talented team of over 230 staff! Since their inception, they’ve have had a string of successful titles across all gaming platforms for partners that include Microsoft, SEGA, Sony and Disney, and have recently released their own original IP to critical acclaim.
As a Senior Concept Artist, you'll join their experienced and passionate team in delivering an exciting AAA title, and will focus on driving a concept team through example. This is an opportunity for you to leave your mark on an already established, multi-million selling franchise!
This is a studio that looks after their staff, providing a relaxed and friendly environment and excellent benefits. You’ll enjoy generous holidays, flexitime, a free on-site gym and numerous studio parties, including a studio Game Jam – where staff spend a whole day developing and pitching their own game ideas for possible development by the studio!
Do you have the skills I’m looking for?
• Able to work in multiple artistic styles;
• High levels of aesthetic ability, judgement and eye for detail;
• Excellent composition, lighting and colour theory skills and appreciation.
Icing on the cake
• Shipped at least one AAA title;
• 3D modelling and rendering;
• Experience working in film, TV, publishing.
Interested? Hit apply now. Alternatively, let's have a chat. Contact me at Max@aswift.com or on +44 (0) 1709 834 777.