- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Salary: £45000-60000
- Category: Programmers
- Posted: 22 November 2017
Senior Game Developer C++
My client is looking for an experienced Mobile App developer to work on some exciting new advertising related projects and products in our London Engineering team.
What they want from you!
If you want to create amazing user experiences and entertainment for millions of players to enjoy on the go then this is the right job for you. Together with your colleagues you will take a lead on creating and maintaining our mobile casual games. As part of the development team you will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment where your ideas will be every bit as valued as your programming expertise.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Design, architect, test and implement game features
- Take an active part in game creation
- Maintain, optimize and refactor existing features
- Deliver high quality and well-structured code
- Share knowledge and help colleagues
There may be opportunities for Development Manager responsibilities for people who enjoy helping other developers grow professionally and reach their full potential.
Skills to create thrills
You are a programmer that enjoys an array of challenges, and strive to deliver great products and technology. You are a curious and fast-learner, and are excited to work on live games with a massive user base.
- Excellent C++ knowledge
- Professional experience in game development
- Passion for game development
- High sense of quality and polish
- Capable of taking technical responsibility for a project
Tasty bonus skills
- Professional experience delivering on mobile platforms
- Unity experience, especially in production environments
- Experience in working with memory / performance critical applications
- Experience maintaining live games
Want to hear more about this awesome opportunity?