- Location: Sheffield, United Kingdom
- Salary: £35000-45000
- Category: Designer
- Posted: 22 November 2017
This is your chance to work with one of the UK's most prolific and secure independent game developers with a talented team of over 230 staff! Since their inception they’ve have had a string of successful titles across all gaming platforms for partners that include Microsoft, SEGA, Sony and Disney, and have recently released their own original IP to critical acclaim.
They have a fantastic opportunity for the best Principle World Designers to work on some of the most high profile AAA console titles currently being developed in the UK. Focusing solely on crafting dynamic, believable and exciting play spaces, this is an opportunity for those who want to leave their mark on an already established, multi-million selling franchise.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous World or Level Design as a Senior or higher
- Understand the role of tone, ambience, narrative and gameplay mechanics in creating immersive open world experiences for discerning players
- Realise the high level vision of the world through all stages of the development, from 2D to final shipped product;
- Plan, execute and refine varied world spaces to support gameplay, mission and artistic content;
- Previous experience in AAA games development
- Experience in 3D modelling (3DS Max, Maya);
- Experience in designing worlds for a story-driven FPS
For more information about this excellent role contact Sol Argueso at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 01709 834777