- Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Salary: £18000-25000
- Category: Designer
- Posted: 22 November 2017
Based in Warwickshire, our client is a leading developer and publisher of games for all platforms and mobile devices.
Their Racing studio houses award winning developers who have created some of the best racing titles to date. And with an exciting future ahead there has never been a better time to join their family of talented developers!
They're looking to hire a Level Designer to produce content for assigned projects, maximising all available assets and technology and ensuring gameplay and overall quality meets (or exceeds) the high standards required, within specified timescales.
- Working from requirements delegated by the Lead Level Designer, develop detailed specifications. (To be agreed and signed off by the Lead Level Designer and, where appropriate, Chief Games Designer)
- Liaise effectively with the Level Design team and other co-dependant job roles
- Working from agreed specification and schedule, implement assets to the required standard or higher
- Report progress to Line Manager and inform them of any implementation issues as they arise
- Test owned assets against specification to ensure they perform as required
- Ensure owned content is bug free and created to specified standards and timescales
- Play test and balance all owned areas of the game, in line with the vision and direction as set by the Design team
- 5 GSCE at grade C or above including Maths and English or equivalent
- MS Office and PC systems
- 2 A levels to C grade or above or equivalent
- Degree level education or equivalent
- HTML; Flash/Java; Photoshop
- 3DS Max or similar
- Max Script
- Android/iOS knowledge & Development
For more information about this excellent role contact Sol Argueso at email@example.com or give us a call on 01709 834777.