- Location: Sheffield, United Kingdom
- Salary: £20000-35000
- Category: Designer
- Posted: 22 November 2017
This exciting Yorkshire based company are one of the UK's most prolific and secure independent game developers. Between them, the talented team have worked with Microsoft, Sony & Disney and have produced several award-winning game titles.
They are now looking for an experienced and versatile Level Designer to work with them on an exciting new AAA console title.
- Collaborate with designers, artists and programmers to create amazing, fun, innovative levels
- Drive the design of your levels through all stages of the development process from initial design brief to grey box and through to final shipped product
- Responsible for the planning, layout and refinement of your levels from high-level concept to low-level scripting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Shipped multiple AAA console titles as a level designer
- Excellent understanding of scripting and game logic
- Experience of 3D modelling
- Unity experience
- Experience of designing levels for 3D platform games
- Flexi Time
- Group life assurance policy
- 24 days holiday + UK bank holidays
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
For more information about this excellent role contact Sol Argueso at email@example.com or give us a call on 01709 834777.