- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Salary: Negotiable
- Category: Audio
- Category: Music
- Posted: 22 November 2017
Formed by a core team of senior industry professionals, our client has been making great games across multiple platforms since 2004.
The studio is currently working on an exciting new VR title, which is set to be released later this year. Now, they're looking for an exceptionally talented Sound Designer who is ready for the challenge of producing AAA titles on a 2 year contract.
As a Sound Designer, you must be highly motivated to learn every aspect of video game sound and be ready for a challenge. You must possess the required initiative to find and fix audio-related problems and be prepared to ‘go the extra mile’ to maintain the high standards expected.
- Record, edit and process dialogue to a world class standard in line with the project’s high standards of quality.
- Continue to develop your skills and share this knowledge with those around you to contribute to a culture of learning within the team.
- Expert working knowledge of Avid Pro Tools, Unreal Engine 3 / 4, AudioKinetic Wwise, and Perforce.
- Familiarity with Python scripting
- Proven track record in implementing and designing great sounding dialogue.
- You are an expert at applying special voice processing, editing and mastering dialogue assets.
- Highly experienced and knowledgeable in dialogue pipelines from recording through to playback in game. You understand the need for great sounding dialogue and have experience realising this for large AAA blockbuster titles.
- Experience successfully working and communicating with multiple disciplines. Be comfortable designing and discussing in precise and clear terms requirements of audio systems along with supporting these systems throughout the project life cycle.
- Plenty of experience with dialogue play-testing and dialogue quality assurance. Identifying, prioritising, reporting and debugging issues.
Please contact Sol Argueso at Aardvark Swift via email at: Sol@aswift.com to find out more.