- Location: Dundee, United Kingdom
- Salary: £25000-30000
- Category: Artist
- Posted: 22 November 2017
Founded in 2010, our client is the largest independent mobile developer in Scotland. In just five years, the studio’s games have received over 55 million downloads, have been featured multiple times as Apple’s Editors’ Choice and received a BAFTA nomination.
Due to their continued success, this studio is now looking for a UI Artist to join their games team and create attractive/functional and intuitive UI designs and illustrations across multiple platforms and a wide range of titles.You will be working with Artists and Designers to produce fun, visually appealing and easy to use UI/UX for their current portfolio of games and up-coming titles.
- Strong graphic design skills
- Creating streamlined user experience for mobile/Facebook
- Relevant Industry experience creating UI for mobile/Facebook
- Strong working knowledge of current game making/UI development processes
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator ( Adobe CC software in general)
- Unity Experience
- Branding and Logo design
- Good understanding of Iconography (specific to mobile/Facebook)
Interested? Contact Max@aswift.com or call 01709 834777!