- Location: Lee-on-the-Solent, United Kingdom
- Salary: £40000-50000
- Category: Production
- Posted: 22 November 2017
Producer (External Publishing) - South Coast
This studio is a family run global video game publishing company focused on creating high-quality and scalable license based video games. They've worked with a number of world-renowned children's brands to create games that the whole family can enjoy together!
They're now looking for an experienced Producer who can work together with their studio partners to deliver engaging, high-quality video games that feature all of your favourite characters that are outright fun for the whole family to play.
The Producer is responsible for ensuring that each game reaches market on time, delivers on the business goals and is produced to the highest possible level of quality.
- Work hand-in-hand with other members of the organisation, deliver the game(s) to the specification, on time and in budget, while refining plans as the game evolves throughout development to achieve commercial success.
- Provide coordination and direction to developer ensuring the developers vision is always in alignment with our own.
- Create, implement, manage, assess and approve regular developer milestones and project goals in conjunction with the other members of the production team to expose exactly where the game is and exactly what is left to do.
Knowledge & Experience:
- A proven track record of producing successful and published video games.
- Knowledge of game production methodologies, pipelines and technical requirements.
- Able to draft excellent project briefs, content specifications, and process documents.
- Strong project management and leadership experience
For more information about this excellent role contact Simon Hope on +44 (0)1709 834777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.