- Location: Sunderland, United Kingdom
- Salary: Negotiable
- Category: Designer
- Posted: 22 November 2017
Game Designer - Sunderland
Driven by a passion for creating unique and cerebral games, this studio saw great success with their Samsung Gear VR launch title, and have since expanded into all other major gaming platforms. The studio prides itself on its young and energetic environment, and believes having fun while making games is of paramount importance. They’re now looking for a talented and enthusiastic Designer to join them in their mission of creating games that everyone can enjoy!
In-line with their fantastic company culture and working environment, you’ll benefit from flexible working hours, so you’re charged and ready to go once you get into work. On-the-job training will be provided to make sure you’re in tip-top shape and can be the best Designer you can be as well! Not based around Sunderland? No problem! This studio will provide relocation support to get the best-of-the-best to join their ranks!
Do you have the skills I’m looking for?
- Excellent Unity experience
- Decent programming/scripting knowledge
- Strong understanding of Level Design, UX design, and Game Design fundamentals
Icing on the cake
- Designer role on a released unity-based game
- Experience developing for VR
- Experience using Atlassian software (Jira, Confluence etc)
Interested? Hit apply now! Alternatively, let’s have a chat – you can message me at Max@aswift.com or on +44 1709 834777