- Location: Frankfurt, Germany
- Salary: Negotiable
- Category: Artist
- Posted: 22 November 2017
Senior 3D Artist – Dublin, Ireland
This is your chance to join a studio born from the pure enthusiasm of mobile gaming communities. Fuelled by the group’s frustrations with current F2P game mechanics, monetisation and customer support/services – they decided to start building the alternative that everyone wanted.
They’re now on the lookout for an experienced 3D artist who shares their values! You’ll be responsible for the creation and optimisation of 3D assets for our current and upcoming mobile games with a strong initial emphasize on robots and other hard metal surface assets in close collaboration with out Art Director, concept artists and front end engineers.
Do you have the skills I’m looking for?
- A profound knowledge of 3ds Max/Maya and Substance Painter;
- Experienced in producing assets for Unity;
- At least 3 years of games industry experience.
Icing on the cake
- Experience with creating hard surface models (mechs, tanks etc);
- Previously shipped a mobile title;
- 2D art fundamentals.
Interested? Hit apply now! Alternatively, let’s have a chat. You can contact me at Max@aswift.com or on +44 1709 834777.