- Location: Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Salary: Negotiable
- Category: Programmers
- Posted: 22 November 2017
Made up of industry veteran talent and well-known names, this is an exciting time to join this studio as they scale up to develop their newly found studio and develop an ambitious and ground-breaking open-world game.
As a Build Engineer , you will be ensuring the day-to-day stability of the game by working closely with the QA department to ensure timely bug-fixes from the rest of the development team. The role also involves being responsible for maintaining and improving the build process itself. You will need experience of asset management and build systems such as Jenkins, and must have intermediate level skills in both Python and C++.
- Liaise with QA and development teams to integrate critical bug-fixes and features into builds.
- Maintain and improve build machines and our WAF and Jenkins build processes.
- Handle simple merge and conflict issues.
- Develop scripts to automate common processes.
- Experience with asset management system such as Perforce.
- Experience with build systems such as Jenkins.
- Intermediate level knowledge of C++ and Python.
- Intermediate level AWS management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and happy working across diverse teams.
Why you should apply
This career-defining role brings with it great scope for career growth and the satisfaction of making a significant personal contribution to a high-profile project with a brand new studio.