- Location: Staufen, Germany
- Salary: Negotiable
- Category: Programmers
- Posted: 22 November 2017
Network Programmer - Remote / Germany
This is your chance to join the creation of the first-ever VR/AR World of Science and Technology experience; a collaborative Virtual and Augmented Reality gaming platform between industry leading scientists and universities for one of the world’s biggest industries. If you are interested in pushing the boundaries of VR and AR through Science and Technology with a gamification twist, then this may be the opportunity for you!
This is an English-speaking studio who provides a comprehensive benefits package for all its employees and their family members. As a thank you for all your hard work, you’ll receive equity in the VR/AR division of the company. Need to move for the role? The company provides comprehensive relocation and visa/immigration support to get the right person, and their family, to them. What’s more, the company have plans to open a San Francisco office soon, so there will be a possibility to move there in the future.
Here's what you'll be getting up to
- Implement solutions to synchronize gameplay
- Analyze and optimize bandwidth usage and latency effects
- Develop highly scalable, secure and available connectivity services
Do you have the skills I'm looking for?
• 3+ years of C/C++ experience
• 2+ years of experience in client-server programming related to video games
• Experience in IP network protocols (TCP and UDP)
Interested? Hit apply now! Alternatively, let’s have a chat – you can message me at Jordan@aswift.com or on +44 1709 834777