- Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
- Salary: Negotiable
- Category: Programmers
- Posted: 22 November 2017
Online Programmer – Copenhagen, Denmark
This is your chance to join ranks with an independent Danish video game developer who deliver exciting world class entertainment, and we want their games to play and feel like the people who created them. It is their way of making sure that they will always deliver something unique and interesting.
As an Online Programmer, it’ll be your job to help create premium games based on their in-house developed state-of-the-art technology. You will develop and customise top of the line game technology and game features, delivered on-time and in superior quality.
Here’s what you’ll be getting up to
- Plan and develop the online game features for the project, in line with the Online Lead Programmer’s overall vision for the project
- Develop and maintain our online game technology and tools as well as game specific code, on server and on client side
- Optimize code and data structures to deliver the best possible performance
Do you have the skills I’m looking for?
- +4 years experience with AAA game development
- Strong knowledge of C/C++ and code design
- One or more shipped online client/server products (games, web services, cloud solutions…)
So why should you apply?
This studio have a brother and sisterhood culture and they strive to be a collective of creative, productive people rather than a factory. You come to work because you want to create top-of-the-line games and because you want to be part of a company that isn’t afraid of doing things differently.
Interested? Hit apply now! Alternatively, let’s have a chat – you can message me at Jordan@aswift.com or on +44 1709 834777