- Location: Amsterdam, United Kingdom
- Salary: Negotiable
- Category: Animators
- Posted: 22 November 2017
Senior Animator - Amsterdam
This is your chance to work with one of the world’s leading VR and AR development studios. They’re at the cutting edge of VR, pushing this new technology to its boundaries by creating games and business experiences for big industry names, including Microsoft, EA, Samsung and Amazon.
As a Senior 3D Artist, you will breath life into the studio's products by creating animations for characters (human and non-human) , weapons, vehicles and objects, as well as special events, scripted sequences and cut-scenes.
Here's what you'll be getting up to
- Assist the Lead Artist in setting the bar for graphical style and quality of a given title;
- Create complex low and high resolution 3D models and textures;
- Build, populate and light levels from mockup to polished state;
- Mentors 3D artists and interns in best practices, processes, and procedures;
Do you have the skills I'm looking for?
- 3+ Years of game industry experience;
- Advanced working- and technical knowledge of Maya, Z-Brush and/or Mudbox;
- Experience with Unity and/or UE4, including use of PBR materials;
- Good use of light, shadow, color and form in both geometry and texturing.
Icing on the cake
- Rigging and skinning (for vehicles, vegetation etc.);
- Experience creating 3D content for various devices (phones, tablets, pc’s, consoles, VR, AR);
- Affinity and experience with in-game UIs (3D and/or 2D);
- Ability to make concept art;
Why you should apply
Working in the heart of Amsterdam with great transport links and a close-proximity to local amenities, you'll enjoy a healthy work-life balance which the studio prides itself on providing. You'll be working in a creative and quality driven environment and be working at the cutting edge of VR technology!
Interested? Hit apply now! Alternatively, let's have a chat - you can reach me at Danny.email@example.com or on +44 1709 834777