- Location: Sheffield, United Kingdom
- Salary: Negotiable
- Category: Designer
- Posted: 23 November 2017
This is your chance to join one of the UK's most prolific and secure independent game developers with a talented team of over 230 staff! Since their inception they’ve have had a string of successful titles across all gaming platforms for partners that include Microsoft, SEGA, Sony and Disney, and have recently released their own original IP to critical acclaim.
Due to their continued success, they’re now looking for a Senior Game Designer to join the team on a new AAA project. This is an exciting opportunity for a Designer specialising in holistic game design and UI/UX development to show off what you can do!
- Proven track record of designing AAA games from product inception to release
- Ability to evangelise the game’s design to multi-discipline teams and across the organisation
- Rich knowledge of game theory and the science behind the design
- Understanding of a product’s user base and player behaviours
- Significant experience designing and balancing complex systems
- Shipped a AAA title using UE3/4
- Knowledge of UE4 Blueprint Scripting
- Experience in FPS Games Design and narrative driven content
- Understanding of Platform Holder functionality and usage within product
- Ability to create off platform features which drive product intrigue and longevity
Why you should apply:
This is a studio that looks after their staff, providing a relaxed and friendly environment and excellent benefits. You’ll enjoy generous holidays, flexitime, a free on site gym and numerous studio parties, including a studio Game Jam – where staff spend a whole day developing and pitching their own game ideas for possible development by the studio!