- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Salary: £60000-100000
- Category: Production
- Posted: 23 November 2017
This is your chance to join one of the World's leading technology companies at the cutting edge of AI research. They’re on a scientific mission to push the boundaries of AI, developing programs that can learn to solve any complex problem without needing to be taught how.
As a Program Manager, you'll help to solve problems and define solutions. You'll do this by switching on your listening skills to anticipate other people's needs and resolve operational issues before they arise. To support our client’s growth, you'll adapt to the needs of the organisation and continually look for ways to optimise research and the program management function itself.
- Established knowledge and expertise of project and programme management
- Experience proactively coordinating individuals and teams for maximum productivity
- Initiative to solve problems with solutions that are repeatable, scalable and sustainable
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to act with confidence in a high performance culture
- You have an instinctive ability for managing highly intelligent people
- Previous experience of managing Agile teams on Console/MMO projects
Why you should apply:
This is your chance to work on an AI project that has the potential to change the world and save lives. You’ll be joining a close-knit team, with a culture as exceptional as its people, in an inspiring, collaborative environment!