- Location: Falmouth, United Kingdom
- Salary: £40000-60000
- Category: Designer
- Posted: 25 November 2017
Lead Level Designer - Falmouth, UK - Upto £60,000
Fancy sunning it up on the Cornish coast all year round?
If you're looking for the chance to have a really good quality of life in a beautiful area of the UK, look no further. You'll be surrounded by a sociable and creative team (who'll be able to show you all of the best surfing spots!), leading the level design of an exciting new title.
So when you're not surfing, kayaking, and heading to festivals at the beach, you'll be leading 5 designers, and be responsible for planning, organising and prioritising the level design content they produce.
You'll review and critique level design content to fulfil the companies vision, making sure their next game is the best it can possibly be! You'll communicate project objectives and general information to your level design team, making sure you're all working to the same goal.
- To be an expert using level editing tools
- Knowledge of visual scripting
- Experience in managing and supervising teams
- To have worked on 2 published console or pc games
And it would be awesome if you've…
- Got experience as a lead or 4+ years as a senior on PC/console games
- Been part of development from start to finish on at least 2 titles
There's plenty more to tell you about these guys - give me a call on 01709 834777 or drop me an email to Sol@aswift.com and I'll fill you in!