- Location: Paris, France
- Salary: Negotiable
- Category: Programmers
- Posted: 25 November 2017
Lead Programmer - Paris
With the meteoric rise of sandbox experiences and introduction of cutting-edge technologies, the time is right for a new approach to creating online games. This studio designs deep, engaging and massive virtual worlds that become fertile ground for player-crafted stories.
They benefit from impressive backing from venture capital and exciting partners to be announced in the near future, they’ve chosen Paris for their home in which to build the next exciting revolution in the gaming industry.
This fun-loving studio are looking for an enthusiastic, talented and versatile Lead Programmer! If you want to make a difference and work on products that matter to players, you belong here. Their entrepreneurial spirit will allow you to express and grow together with us, in the mission to serve their players with the best possible games.
Lead Programmer roles vary from studio to studio, however they're looking for someone who is still hands on with code, but has the skills and knowledge to be able to lead a small team. They're thinking the split will be around 75% hands on code to 25% leadership.
- Leading the prototype team
- Producing gameplay prototypes
- Manage external teams working on the tech and games that you created.
Skills and Experience:
- Shipped at least 2 titles including at least one in a Lead position
- Advanced understanding of gameplay systems, pipelines, tools, and code architecture
- Experience using the Unreal 4 Engine
Why Should You Apply?
- Chance to work directly with the studio owners and influence games from the beginning.
- Competitive salary (based on experience) with stock options.
- Benefits package including private health insurance, transportation compensation and bonus.
- Unlimited budget for your working space hardware.
- Monthly free games to be up to date with all the latest release.
- Working with a small, highly motivated team who are passionate to succeed.
- Fully stocked fridges and weekly lunches.
- Flexible working hours.
Interested? Hit apply now! Alternatively, let's have a chat - you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 1709 834777.