- Location: Wilmslow, United Kingdom
- Salary: £35000-45000
- Category: Production
- Posted: 28 November 2017
This is your chance to join one of Europe’s most exciting indie developers who create innovative mobile games to engage and delight players. They’ve created chart topping games, with one of their most recent titles being downloaded in excess of 15 million times worldwide.
They show no signs of slowing down, and to capitalise on their success, this studio is looking to bring on board a Producer with Live Ops experience to deliver industry leading, mass market games.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for the development, launch and ongoing growth of one of the studio’s new products. They’re looking for someone who works one step ahead, as they maintain workflow, pre-emptively fix issues and ensure release and launch run as smoothly as possible.
Core Skills & Experience
- Experience in developing, running and maintaining free-to-play, mobiles games is essential
- Identify opportunities, analytical decision making and effective problem solving.
- Highly organised with excellent time management and communication skills.
- Good combination of product sense (creative) and people skills.
- Ability to prepare the content pipeline for live production.
- Agile project management experience advantageous.
- Experience in free to play games and micro-transactions.
- Business education or experience in business focused roles
Why you should apply?
This is a studio who believe that the best games are made by the best people working in a great environment. As such, they place a huge importance on hiring, mentorship and recognition of talent, and invest heavily in their culture and studio environment.