- Location: Stockholm, Sweden
- Salary: £32500-43500
- Category: Designer
- Posted: 28 November 2017
Senior Game Designer - Stockholm
The mobile games market is a rapidly expanding pot of innovation. This is your chance to join a small indie studio who are at the forefront of this market with their location-based games.
They're seeking a passionate Senior (or Lead) Game Designer who is ready to join an exciting, growing, studio. You should be comfortable with working across disciplines but also take initiative and independently find creative solutions to complex problems. A location based game creates unexpected challenges and you will need to venture outside of your comfort zone to solve these in the best possible way. You’re devoted to achieve the best possible player experience.
Do you have the skills I’m looking for?
- 4+ years as Game Designer
- 2+ released title as Game Designer with at least 1 in a "Senior" position
- You've worked on at least 1 released F2P mobile game
- You have an absolute passion for playing and making games
- Experience working with iterative development
Icing on the cake:
- Experience with an Agile working environment
- Experience implementing micropayments in a safe and secure manner
- Experience working cross-discipline in small to medium sized teams
- Experience developing MMOs
Interested? Hit apply now! Alternatively, let’s have a chat – no need to update your CV yet. You can contact me at Simon@aswift.com or on +44 1709 834777