- Location: Reading, United Kingdom
- Salary: Negotiable
- Category: Programmers
- Posted: 30 November 2017
Aardvark Swift are delighted to be working on behalf of a new and exciting company that are backed by some of the most experienced investors on the planet! They are changing the world of database and data processing for the storage of consumer information by totally changing the way it’s stored and shared, improving protection dramatically, which is good for both Enterprise businesses and for consumers.
They are tackling one of the most complex problems you can imagine in the world of data management that involves writing their own compilers, new database storage layers, new real-time firewall filters and new network protocols. You won't find another company in Europe doing as hardcore engineering as this!
Skills and Experience:
- Experience with one or more programming languages
- A clear passion for programming and learning new skills
- Evidence that you can work independently on projects of your own devising
- Strong communication skills and ability to articulate complex and technical concepts
- Like Lego
Advantageous Skills and Requirements:
- Been part of an open source project
- Self-starter – you have built your own projects at home
For more information about this role contact Sharan Bassi at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 01709 834777.