- Location: Guildford, United Kingdom
- Salary: £55000-65000
- Category: Designer
- Posted: 04 December 2017
Lead Combat Designer
You could be joining our world renowned client in Guildford as their Lead Combat Designer. You'll be working on a huge new IP that's still in the early stages of development (so it's all hush hush right now!) - but we can tell you you'll be focusing on melee, on an awesome project, and you'll never have to work to crunch periods… Who wants to be in crunch, right?
You'll be looking at a salary of up to £65,000, and heading into a gorgeous office in the heart of Guildford just a five minute walk from the station. When you get there you'll be greeted by your studio's very own barista, how cool is that? There's also an on site gym, game areas, monthly socials and two parties every year!
So, sounds good doesn't it? To land yourself the job, you'll need to have…
- Prior experience with designing animation based systems in a shipped game
- A strong understanding of combat systems in games
- Expert knowledge of melee specific combat
- Experience of leading the feature design process from prototype to final
- Experience of working on AAA console or PC titles
So, you want to apply, but your CV isn't quite finished? Or you're on your mobile on the train? "I'll log on to the computer when I get home" you're thinking… Don't wait, just drop me a line at Sol@aswift.com now or call me on 01709 834777, we can work on your application together!