- Location: Bordeaux, France
- Salary: £23000-33000
- Category: Designer
- Posted: 04 December 2017
Experienced Level Designer - Bordeaux, France - Upto €33,000 dependent on experience
Fancy starting your new year living the 'Art de Vivre' dream in beautiful Bordeaux?
You'll be joining a team who've got 15 titles under their belt, specialising in license based, action adventure and racing games. You can expect to work on projects in partnership with huge publishers - previously including games adapted from famous brands like Ratatouille, Wall-E and Toy Story. You'll be working with the other Level Designers integrating and adjusting components of the missions for their next big racing project.
Sound exciting? Ideally you'll have…
- 2+ years of AAA games experience.
- Previous experience creating realistic and believable locations for AAA games.
- Past experience in Racing games.
- Experience with current 3D game engines.
And it would be awesome if you had…
- Experience from multi studio development.
- Knowledge of Confluence or other documentation systems.
- Shipped (from pre-production to release) 1 large scale, 3D title (PC, current/next-gen consoles).
So, why should you apply? Bordeaux is an amazing city. Don't take it from us - French locals have voted it the 'Best place to work' in the country, and you'll be sunning it up all summer as you're on the southern border!
You'll be well looked after with lunch vouchers, holidays vouchers, public transportation subsidy, relocation services, and free fruits, cakes and drinks in the office! You'll also receive free complementary health insurance, Christmas vouchers, annual bonus, profit sharing amongst other things.
Let's have a chat about the role - email me at Sol@aswift.com, or give me a call on 01709 834777!