- Location: London
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Competitive
- Category: Public Relations
- Posted: 06 December 2017
We are looking for an Account Director to join Assembly. The successful candidate for this role will be the day-to-day client lead for Xbox and so we are looking for someone with proven experience managing multi-market communications programmes for a gaming, entertainment or lifestyle brand.
Assembly was formed by converging best-in-class teams at Edelman to lead U.S. and UK based integrated communications marketing on behalf of Microsoft. Assembly offers a tightly integrated storytelling machine working across a variety of Microsoft properties from Commercial, Corporate, Xbox and Skype to Microsoft Stores and the Microsoft central marketing group.
Assembly is a member of the Daniel J. Edelman Holdings family of companies.
This is a unique and exciting role working for one of the largest brands in the world. You’ll work closely with the Edelman Brand team, which produces highly successful brand communications for a wide range of clients. Passionate about developing creative ideas to help the world’s biggest Brands connect with their audiences, we work collaboratively across the entire Edelman network to transform Brands’ reputations. This work has scored us a number of recent Cannes Lions award wins.
- Proven experience of managing multi-market programmes
- Experience in analysing and communicating market results and monitoring brand threats and opportunities
- Experience in cultivating and nurturing relationships with senior leaders across priority markets
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to inspire and unite teams behind a central concept, with experience of successfully selling in concepts and seeing them through to execution
- In-depth understanding of the marketing mix and Brand communications
- Ability to set regional programme goals and manage against them
- Ability to build and manage UK, EMEA, Global and internal PR and marketing team relationships, working with global network and multiple client and agency teams
- Serve as daily client contact for Global, EMEA and UK
Financial management / efficient servicing:
- Previous experience of financial management for multiple markets/projects
- Ability to plan and evaluate team structures to maximize project profitability and quality
- High quality written and presentation skills
- Creative storyteller with a natural curiosity in the arts and broader cultural life and societal trends
- Use of digital and other technologies for storytelling and communications
- Experience of working on integrated campaigns e.g. social/digital and more traditional earned media relations
- Understands and a working knowledge of social listening tools
- Experience of working with influencers/agents e.g. YouTube, celebrity, sports etc