- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Salary: £35000-51000
- Category: Artist
- Posted: 22 December 2017
UX Designer - London, UK
How about joining a small, talented team currently leading the development on a new and highly ambitious MMORPG? They’re a tight knit bunch, capable of delivering big ideas through experience, smart process, and world-class tools. You should be one of them!
You'd be working for one of the most innovative companies in interactive entertainment. They're always growing, recently opening another studio in central London! They've been around since 1997, and have picked up a cabinet full awards and received critical acclaim worldwide.
So, what will you be doing?
You'll be responsible for defining and developing a cohesive and intuitive user experience for the game. The ideal candidate should demonstrate a passion for developing frictionless easy-to-use designs and systems that enhance the players game experience.
- Collaborate with the teams Art, Design and Technical Leads to help define the benchmark standards for delegated areas.
- Work with Tech Artists and Programming team to help define and implement workflows, pipelines and best practice.
- Be hands-on as a craft expert and responsible for the creation and timely delivery of all designated assets.
- Ensure all assets are delivered against agreed technical specifications and quality bars and all assets are present and functioning in the game engine as intended.
- Ensure all assets meet the games art style..
- Extensive experience in AAA game development and at least 1 commercially released title in a senior role.
- Strong communication skills as you will be working with key stakeholders to solve problems as well as keeping the production team up to date with progress and any issues that may arise throughout production.
- Experience of working with Unreal Engine 4.
- A passion for AAA video games, ideally MMOs, MOBAs and RPGs.
- Experience working with with the UE4 blueprints system and common UE4 middleware.
- Experience working with with the UE4 materials editor.
- Experienced in the development and implementation of tailored workflows and pipelines
- Experience of working with outsource partners and software such as shotgun.
Why should you apply?
Our client offers the benefits you’d expect such as healthcare, sick pay, maternity / paternity leave and competitive salaries, but as part of this small growing team you’ll gain much more. You’ll be working alongside some of the most talented people in the industry and as one of the early members you’ll have a real impact on the overall development of the title.
Interested? Get in touch! - Max@aswift.com or call me on 01709 834777.Apply