- Location: Work from Home, United Kingdom
- Salary: £40000
- Category: Artist
- Posted: 22 December 2017
UI Artist - Remote - Upto £40,000 dependent on experience
This is a great opportunity for an Experienced/Senior UI Artist who’s looking for flexibility in their career. If you need to be at home to pick the kids up, or don't want to drag yourself away from your blanket burrito to get on a train, this could be perfect for you!
You'd be joining a studio that has 10 years of pedigree, creating award winning AAA racing games and recently began to weave virtual reality into their titles. They recently launched their biggest racing title to great critical acclaim and are now looking to do bigger, better, more.
You’ll join a lively, fun-loving team, with the opportunity to work from home from anywhere in the world! Day to day, you will be responsible for taking wire frames and flow/logic diagrams and turn them into working, beautiful, intuitive and functional screens for their upcoming AAA title.
- At least 2 shipped AAA Games
- Excellent Visual Design skills with a keen eye for Graphic Design, Typography, Motion Graphics and Iconography.
- A strong understanding of UX design.
- A proven tack record of User Interface experience.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up to date with the latest UI design trends.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and any industry standard UI implementation tools. (The candidate will be be using our own in-house bespoke interface implementation tool).
- Excellent communication, time-management & organisational skills.
- Knowledge of console TRCs
Interested? Get in touch! - Max@aswift.com // +44 (0) 1709 834 777