- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £50000-60000
- Category: Artist
- Posted: 22 December 2017
Awesome Senior Animator Required - London, UK
How about joining a small, talented team currently leading the development on a new and highly ambitious MMORPG? They’re a tight knit bunch, capable of delivering big ideas through experience, smart process, and world-class tools. You should be one of them!
You'd be working for one of the most innovative companies in interactive entertainment. They're always growing, recently opening another studio in central London! They've been around since 1997, and have picked up a cabinet full awards and received critical acclaim worldwide.
You'll be responsible for defining and driving the quality of all animations across the game. You will collaborate with the Art, Production and Design teams to help develop/deliver a strong animation style and schedule for the new IP. You will work with Tech Artists and the Programming team to implement animations into the game engine. The Senior Animator will maintain a consistently high level of quality from the animation team throughout the production cycle and timely delivery of assets.
· Extensive experience in AAA game development and at least 1 commercially released title in a senior role.
· Comprehensive knowledge of 3D Animation creation software, 3DS Max, Maya, MotionBuilder etc.
· Experience of working with Unreal Engine 4 working with with the UE4 blueprints system and common UE4 middleware.
· A passion for AAA video games, ideally MMOs, MOBAs and aRPGs.
· Experience with the creation of Rigs and Skinning of Characters.
· Experience with Motion capture shoots, and the management of the returned capture data.
Desirable Skills and Experience
· Knowledge of Mel, Maxscript or python scripting would be advantageous
· Experience with the development and implementation of animation pipelines
· Experience with UE4’s animation systems, Skeletal Mesh Editor, Animation Editor, Animation Blueprints, Animation Graphs.
Why should you apply?
Our client offers the benefits you’d expect such as healthcare, sick pay, maternity / paternity leave and competitive salaries, but as part of this small growing team you’ll gain much more. You’ll be working alongside some of the most talented people in the industry and as one of the early members you’ll have a real impact on the overall development of the title.
For more information contact Danny Blachford on 01709 834 777 or drop us an email at Danny.email@example.com!Apply