- Location: Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Salary: £30000-35000
- Category: Designer
- Posted: 23 December 2017
Level Designer – Edinburgh, UK - £30,000 - £35,000
After a year of huge growth in 2017, our client are looking for an experienced Level Designer to create and implement design elements into their game, while working in a collaborative multi-discipline environment. You'll participate in the creation, documentation and tuning of level to design gameplay elements and implement appropriate difficulty, pacing and level flow.
- At least 4 years of experience designing levels for mobile, online or console games on shipped titles
- Strong knowledge of level design, flow, pace and challenge balance
- Systematic and strategic thinking as well as imagination and creativity
- Unity or Unreal Engine knowledge
- Excellent experience and understanding of 2D and 3D design tools (such as Sketchup, Photoshop, Maya etc.).
- Scripting knowledge (Blueprint Visual Scripting, C#, Lua, Playmaker, uScript…
- Passionate game player with in-depth knowledge of casual or multiplayer/online games.
Why should you apply?
Take this opportunity to join a growing studio who strive for play-ability and to provide an exciting game experience for all their players! You’ll be based in an amazing location at a fun, friendly studio working on awesome projects!
Interested? Let’s have a chat – no need to update your CV just yet, just get in touch. You can contact me at email@example.com or on +44 1709 834777Apply