|Position:||Account Manager - Reed Pop|
|Location:||Australia - Sydney|
|Date posted:||Wednesday, March 9th 2016|
Wheeling and dealing. Talking and networking. Selling and signing. Video games.
We’re putting out the call for an Account Manager who will be responsible for building and maintaining key customer relationships within the video game industry. This means lots of face to face time, outside business hours networking, and assisting clients in finding viable solutions that add value to their businesses. You will also support the development and cross promotion for our global portfolio by identifying other revenue streams.
The position will be responsible for providing timely analysis of performance internally and recommendations on planned improvements. You will further be expected to be a gaming champion and share your knowledge with the group, helping teammates to understand our customers and the potential for new products and best practice. Pre-existing strong relationships in the gaming space would be advantageous.
- You need to have an extreme level of attention to detail
- You need to be smart - You'll be working with people at the top of their game
- You should be well spoken and possess strong negotiating skills
- You need to have a passion for gaming, pop culture and the industry
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- A motivated self-starter who can overcome or workaround issues independently
- Flexibility adapting to deadlines, changing schedules, priorities and unpredictable events in a fast paced environment
- The ability to communicate and work well in a team environment as well as on an individual basis
- Must have the ability to prioritise tasks and balance the immediate and long term needs
We support a creative open and fun culture without exception. Official office hours maybe 9 to 5, but careers with us are built on passion and the unwavering desire to make all the things we do BETTER. This isn’t just about the status quo, meeting deadlines, or hitting budgets – you need to do that too – but this is absolutely about delivering the best for our customers.
To apply, please email your resume to:
HR Director, Reed Exhibitions