|Position:||C# Test Development - London Games Studio|
|Employer:||OPM Recruitment Ltd|
|Location:||UK - South East|
|Date posted:||Wednesday, October 9th 2013|
Location - London
Job Type - Contract
Format - Mobile and Tablet
Salary - Good day rates available DOE
My client in London are looking for an amazing engineer to join their test department!
They are currently developing several free-to-play games for tablet & mobile devices and shared game services based in the cloud, with an aim of lifting the connected gaming experience beyond Console and Desktop PC.
They would like to see an engineer with Quality running deep in their DNA, to join the 21st century studio and help create test frameworks, automation tools and evangelise test within the studio.
The successful candidate for this position will love being out of their comfort zone by pushing the boundaries of automation, show an aptitude for redefining how development and test interact, and constantly looking for new ways to utilise big telemetry data to improve test.
• From the early stages of development, carry out code reviews, paired programming and paired testing. Evangelize testing in an agile/scrum development environment.
• Use industry standard test techniques and approaches to provide the team with the agility and confidence to make product changes, knowing that test coverage is in place to expose issues quickly and accurately.
• Be part of a successful services testing strategy to enable the studio to deliver reliable quality services to support their products across all platforms.
• Excellent programming skills in C#.
• Extensive experience in test automation and non-functional testing disciplines.
• Experience in cloud based computing (preferably Azure).
• Service testing experience.
• Understanding of networking and infrastructure.
• Test Driven Development methodologies
• Able to envision at test strategy and approach
• Good planning and reporting skills
• C#, networking
• Service based technologies
• Cloud computing frameworks
• SQL server
• Visual Studio Test Tools
• Performance and Load Testing
• Excellent debugging and diagnostic skills.
• Ability to work independently or within teams of all sizes.
• High capacity to learn new technologies quickly.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to maintain a professional attitude under pressure while keeping a high level of integrity.
• Passion for software quality and testing.
A degree in Computer Science or associated experience is required, along with a proven track record of delivering software products. Preferably ISTQB certified.
To apply please send a CV to email@example.com
Max Hurd - Programming Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214420