|Position:||Cinematic Artist/Generalist – Guildford (UK) – Attractive Day Rate – AAA Console Games|
|Employer:||OPM Recruitment Ltd|
|Location:||UK - South East|
|Date posted:||Tuesday, September 24th 2013|
Job Title: Cinematic Artist/Generalist (Lead Level available for the right experience)
Salary: Depending on experience (highly competitive)
Job Type: 6 Months Contract
My client is a multi-award winning developer, best known for their hit racing series and is amongst the best game studios in the world with a world class team of game makers at its heart. They provide a stable studio atmosphere and are backed by one of the largest publishers and developer of video games in the world. Located in Guildford town centre, within leafy Surrey, they are only a short 40 minute train journey from London and all its entertainment.
We’re looking for a talented Cinematic Artist to work on the world’s number one, multi award winning, arcade racing franchise. You’ll be part of a Cinematic Marketing Asset Team based within a BAFTA award games studio; with responsibility for bringing to life the visceral, brutal car action the studio is critically acclaimed, trusted and renowned for.
• Creating previs and in game dynamic action sequences, responsible for delivering stylish, engaging and entertaining solutions to our hi octane driving action
• Must be able to demonstrate action sequences that show momentum, energy and pace that match our AAA games
• Prevising storyboarded sequences, adding and creating exciting, dynamic sequences
• Authoring entertaining, compelling in-game cinematic action sequences
• Animating intense car action sequences, terrifying jumps, insane crashes and epic car chases
• Demonstrable CG experience in commercials, features and/or games
• Strong layout and camera animation skills are a must
• Generalist capabilities (i.e. the ability to animate, light and composite)
• Excellent knowledge of current 3D software (Maya or Max)
• Editing skills in After Effects/Premiere
• Understanding of animation, timing, staging and storytelling techniques
• Clear understanding of film language, cinematography, demonstrating strong composition, continuity and camera angle choices
• Flexible, able to adapt, and open to an evolving brief, changing ideas and direction
• Follow direction as well as provide imaginative, creative solutions to problems
• Game development experience is a plus, but not a requirement
A competitive salary is on offer for the successful applicant as well as all the tools of a well-funded studio at your finger tips. All applicants must be eligible to work in the EU as international candidates cannot be sponsored by this client.
To ensure a speedy application please email your up to date CV in MS WORD FORMAT and Show Reel to firstname.lastname@example.org
So what are you waiting for? Don't miss out on this great career opportunity!
Jon Norfolk | Art & Animation Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214425 |
Email: Jon@opmjobs.com |
Skype: jon.norfolk.opm |
LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/jonnorfolkopm |