|Position:||Environment Art Group Lead - DOE -Games -Midlands|
|Employer:||OPM Recruitment Ltd|
|Location:||UK - Midlands|
|Date posted:||Friday, July 18th 2014|
Location: Leamington Spa
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Depending on experience
OPM are working with a client founded in 2009 by industry veterans with the declared aim to produce AAA titles on next-gen platforms.
Environment Art Group Lead.
You will be responsible for leading one of my client’s sub-teams, taking responsibility for the teams’ artistic output and working in conjunction with the Lead Environment Artist to understand and focus their work.
You’ll use your experience in the field to develop and mentor team members, while retaining hands-on creative responsibilities and keeping up to date with the latest bleeding-edge art production techniques.
You should have:
- Experience of working on published titles on consoles.
- A proven track record in the delivery of high performance, high quality 3D assets for AAA titles.
- A thorough understanding of all technical aspects of environment creation.
- Experience of overseeing the work of other team members in a senior capacity
- Experience with 3ds Max is desirable, but not required.
This role provides an excellent next step for experienced, creative artists who are looking to further their career with an ambitious developer.
If this sounds like your next role then email your CV along with demo work (max 5mg) to email@example.com (MS Word format)
Claire Ramshaw | Senior Art Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214413 |
Email: Claire@opmjobs.com |
The salary bracket shown is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.