|Position:||Environment Artist - Multiple Platform - £DOE - Midlands|
|Employer:||OPM Recruitment Ltd|
|Location:||UK - Midlands|
|Date posted:||Friday, July 18th 2014|
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Depending on experience
*Please note that our client is unable to offer visa assistance for non EU candidates*
OPM’s client is currently looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Environment Artist to join their outstanding team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly motivated team of talented developers and industry veterans working on an exciting new AAA multiplayer game experience.
- An aptitude for the production of high quality highly stylised assets and hand painted textures in the creation of immersive worlds
- Highly skilled in the use of Z-Brush, Maya and Photoshop
- Proven track record in the creation and implementation of in game assets.
- A solid understanding of colour theory, surface, form, scene composition, lighting, proficient resource allocation and an appreciation of game level design
- Ability to work to a defined art style, within technical specifications and the spirit of the project.
- Proactive in the translation and development of an asset from brief or concept through to a quality finished in game product within a specified time frame
- Good aptitude for problem solving and self-starting with the ability to work with minimal direction
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team of mixed disciplines, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for producing games of exceptional calibre
If this sounds like your next role then email your CV along with demo work (max 5mg) to firstname.lastname@example.org (MS Word format)
Claire Ramshaw | Senior Art Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214413 |
Email: Claire@opmjobs.com |
The salary bracket shown is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.