|Position:||***EXCLUSIVE*** Android Mobile Developer - Central London|
|Employer:||OPM Recruitment Ltd|
|Location:||UK - South East|
|Date posted:||Friday, March 1st 2013|
Job Title – Android Developer
Job Location – Central London
Job Type – Permanent
Job Salary – DOE
Job ID - 17109
OPM are working exclusively with a major Central London based developer seeking an experienced Android Programmer.
Core Duties will include:
• Building and publishing commercial applications to Android Marketplace
• Porting desktop games or applications to mobile
• Detecting and correcting memory usage issues, and optimizing code for application performance
• Knowledge and understanding of parallel / concurrent programming (multithreading, concurrency, etc.)
• Knowledge and understanding of profiling tools and memory management.
• Solid grasp of algorithms, memory management, object oriented programming, MVC programming and concurrent programming.
• In depth knowledge of Android devices
• At least 1 published game on the Android market available for immediate download and review by our team. (Please provide the names of all apps that you've worked on, with a brief description of your contribution, if not individually developed.)
• At least 2 years working in in Android development and previous experience working in Java, Objective C, etc.
• Minimum of 5 years of software programming experience.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in Java application development, with extensive use of Java I/O, Collections, Algorithms and well known application frameworks.
• Experience of working on graphic rich, eye candy applications and / or games.
• Experience of working on social features and hot techs (Facebook SDK, Twitter integration, Flurry Analytics, Google Maps, Augmented Reality, Push Notifications, etc.)
• Experience with SDK development.
• Experience with source code management techniques using Git or similar technologies
• Experience with Agile Development.
• The salary is dependent upon experience
• Excellent annual bonus
• BUPA cover (eligible after probation period)
• Three times salary, death in service insurance
• Subsidised gym membership
• Childcare vouchers
• Long term bonus plan
To apply or for further information about the role please contact Daniel on +44 (0) 1206214418 or mail a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
RECOMMEND A FRIEND - Refer a friend to OPM and if we successfully place them in a new permanent role you will receive £300.
Daniel Fox | Senior Technical Consultant
OPM Response LTD | Ground Floor, Anderson House, 228 Old London Road, Marks Tey, Colchester, CO6 1HD
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214418 | Email: email@example.com | Skype: daniel.fox.opm | LinkedIn: Click Here| Twitter: Click Here | Games Industry Programmers Click Here
Tel: +44 (0) 1206 214421
Fax: +44 (0) 1206 214429