|Position:||F2P/Mobile Game Designer|
|Salary:||€25,000 - €40,000 DOE|
|Date posted:||Tuesday, July 8th 2014|
A fantastic opportunity to work for a leading Games Studio in Europe. Specialising in all types of mobile and console video games, this well-established Game Studio are now looking for a talented Game Designer in F2P/mobile to work on a variety of different projects including iOS and other mobile platforms.
Established in 1999 and with 1 million downloads every day, they have become one of the top innovators in their field and recognised for their quality of games.
Responsibilities will include:
- Design strong social mechanics for the core gameplay and improve user experience
- Prioritising and following implementation with other teams such as producers, artists etc.
- Research competition and internal products to create benchmark.
- Experience of designing social features
- Worked on published titles
- Knowledge of the Free to play market and social media
- Mastering of UI and flow prototyping tools such as Flash and Visio
- Passionate about all types of ‘multiplayer’ games
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity! To apply please send your CV to Michael.Whitley@Amiqus.com for a full description.